Tuesday, November 29, 2005

a meme

I've been ever so busy. I won my first case yesterday! Whoopie! I don't take much pride in it though, I think it was due more to the county attorney not doing a very good job then my great lawyering skills.

I haven't heard from my Secret Pal lately, are you still out there? I hope things are ok with you...

Just felt like doing this...

Have you ever...?

smoked a cigar - yes
crashed a friend’s car - no
stolen a car - no
been in love - yes
been dumped - yes
dumped someone - yes
taken shots of alcohol - yes
been fired – no
been in a fist fight - no
snuck out of a/your house - lots of times (that was all at 16-17)
had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back- yes
been arrested - no
made out with a stranger - yes
gone on a blind date - no
lied to a friend - yes
had a crush on a teacher-nope (i've idolized some of them, but not had a crush on)
seen someone die - no
been on a plane - yes
thrown up in a bar - no
miss someone right now - yes, i miss someone constantly
laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by - yes
made a snow angel - yes
played dress up - yes
cheated while playing a game - yes
been lonely - YES a lot YES
fallen asleep at work/school - no
used a fake id - no
felt an earthquake - nope
touched a snake - yes (i used to own one)
run a red light - yes (not intentionally)
had detention - no
been in a car accident - yes (a couple unfortunately)
hated the way you look - yes (more often then not, but I'm working on it)
been lost - yes, i have no sense of direction
been to the opposite side of the country - yup, mostly to the west coast, i've never really been to the east coast
felt like dying - yes, but i'm working on that
cried yourself to sleep - yes
played cops and robbers - yes
karaoke - nope, singing in public is not for me
done something you told yourself you wouldn’t - yes
laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - no
caught a snowflake on your tongue - yes
kissed in the rain - yes
sang in the shower - yes
made love in a park - nope
had a dream that you married someone - yes
glued your hand to something - no
got your tongue stuck to a flag pole - no
worn the opposite sex’s clothes - yes
been a cheerleader – no
sat on a roof top - yes
talked on the phone all night - YES!
ever too scared to watch scary movies alone – yes i'm a total fraidy cat
played chicken fight - no
been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on - no
been told you’re hot by a complete stranger - yes, it's always a nice little confidence boost
broken a bone - no
dipped snuff - no...gross!
lived overseas - no
ever passed out/fainted - yes, it's a danger of having really low blood pressure, luckily my guy has caught me a few times.
blown bubbles in the wintertime - no... but now I want to!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's me, sorry it's been so long - life is hectic and busy, I wont bore you with details. I've been a little quiet, but not avoiding my SP duties :) Your Grand Finale Package will be shipped this week!
I'm excited to introduce myself, I'm not good at secrets - this had been killin me! Take Care!