Monday, February 20, 2006

Needle Exchange/post

I am on day two of a horrible migraine. That's the kind of day it has been. For those I have promised yarn to, it will probably be out on Wednesday. I have a crisis in one of my cases that I need to deal with tomorrow and today I didn't get home until 6:30..so for now here is my survey!

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.) I knit, and I am trying to knit everything (usually all at once). Sorry I do not crochet, not from dislike, I just don't know how to do it.

2. What fibers do you like? All fibers. As long as they are soft and pretty.

3. What type of needles do you use most often? I usually use my denises, but I have all sorts.

4. Do you like to knit in the round? Yup. Seamless is the way to go.

5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method? I know how to do both magic loop and the 2 circular method. I do not claim to be an expert on either method.

6. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)? All of them. I do not discriminate in where I spend my money!

7. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!!
I am completely willing to be surprised. Surprises are lovely! If you want to know exactly what I want/need, then just tell me to spell it out. It all depends on my pal!


On the knitting front I have been working on two things. A top down raglan sweater for me and a garter stitch blanket that will probably be for charity, unless someone I know finds out they are having a baby before I am done. Which could happen since the blanket is knitting up rather slowly.

No comments: