Thursday, September 22, 2005

2005 worst year ever.

If you've read my blog you know that 2005 has not been a good year for my family. To summarize: my grandpa died, my dad had open heart surgery, my aunt died, and now my sister has found out that her babies are not going to survive. At a doctor appointment today, she found out that the one baby was twins, and they have the rare condition which I am totally going to butcher in explaining. Its where the blood from both of the twins is flowing into only one of the twins? What ever it is, the doctors say the babies are not going to make it. I am so heartbroken. I cannot imagine what she must be going through. And I hate that I am more then 3 hundred miles away. I hate that there is nothing that I can do.

3 comments:

Junknitter said...

Dear Dais,
I have been out of my mind crazy this month and just checked out your blog after a bit of a hiatus. I am going to send you an email because I want to talk to you privately. I am so sorry for all your news, please let me know what I can do to help cheer you up.

Your old secret pal,
Junk Knitter

Anonymous said...

Being far away is horrible, I know how that feels, we are much too far away from way too many of people that are important to us. I'm so very sorry that you and your family are having such a rough time, I wish I was better at knowing the perfect thing to say in situations like these... hopefully things will start 'looking up' soon.

KniTaPaLooZa said...

I am so sorry to hear you are having a rough year but remember this that you are only given what you can handle. As for your sisters babies look at it this way. There will be 2 more special angels to look over all you guys. Not to get super religous but I have been there and done that. My dad had 2 heart attacks, quad heart surgery, my mother had both knees replaced and my uncle died all with in 6 to 9 months of each other. What I did not realize is that I also found my best friend the day my father had his first heart attack. For every bad there is always a good. Kind of like Roses Lovely smell but torns. LIFE is never just as a fairytale sould be. But look on the brighter sides of things.

2005 you made a new friend! 2005 you have survived so far.

Have a coke and a smile!
Janet

Janet