Saturday, May 14, 2005

new stuff

Below are pics of all the things I have made in 2005 so far. Lots of little projects because with school I cannot really spend loads of times knitting. But completing little projects give a feeling of accomplishment. Plus this year is the year that I think I am going to have my first christmas tree, so little ornaments are a good thing.

I am apparently blogger-mentally challenged, as I cannot figure out how to add links and all that jazz. Ahh well, down to the basics.

Current project is a ruffle scarf. Then another felted purse, which will remain unfelted until I go home to the parents and can use the washing machine. I recently got some needlefelting stuff, so i am very very excited to give that a go.

**edited to say all pics are being moved to the FO page**

No comments: