Tuesday, March 22, 2005

first real post

So this is my first post here. I started this blog mainly to write about my knitting, and hopefully put up some pics of things that I have done. Mainly just for my satisfaction, because I don't really know who would read this, or why they would.

Intro to me--I am 25 years old, I live in Iowa, am originally from Illinois and I will be going back as soon as I graduate. I am a second year law student which means I am pretty damn busy all the time, and I have a good deal of stress. I learned to knit about 3 years ago, and have been doing it off and on since then. Lately I have picked it up more. I have knit a bunch of scarfs, some hats, baby booties, blankets, a stuffed kitty, and my WIP is my first sweater.

My new camera is supposed to be here tomorrow, so then I will put some pics up of everything.

No comments: