Friday, June 29, 2007

Well I'm Back...

From outer space....

And I've been a workin' oh so hard! For awhile I was in a bit of a knitting funk. Well a creative endeavor of any sort funk. But now I'm back! This post will just be an accounting of my current knitting and FOs. I think I shall spread out my FOs through a couple of postings. Perhaps, later I'll get intimate and post about my life, dreams and desires (ha...). If anyone is on ravelry (which I am totally in love with at the moment!), my name is rebeldaisy over there!

Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket

Pattern: Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket
Yarn: Shine Sport from Knitpicks
Needles: I think I used US 5.
Modifications: I added an attached/applied I-cord instead of the one recommended in the book (see picture at top of post!). I also changed the last few rectangles. I didn't want to do the intarsia bits that it recommended. This is going to my niece/nephew that will be born in the beginning of November. I am really super excited about baby.

Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket

More FOs will be coming soon, I've got a few. I am going to go and continue to photograph my stash for my ravelry account!

No comments: