Thursday, August 30, 2007

Punk Rock Gift Exchange!

I am going to be participating the PRGE. So I need to do this questionnaire:

1. Why are you punk? Hmm, I like a lot of punk music? Misfits, Ramones, Bouncing Souls, The Queers, Bad Religion.
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related) Tony, Bud (he's my dog), knitting, Coke, and my migraine medicine!
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? I think my favorites are my modified minisweater, and all the recent baby stuff I've been doing..
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? candy, yarn, music, tape measure, stitch markers, needles, scissors, anything really@
5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns? My favorites are probably knitpicks shine, cotton-ease, and whatever else I've recently been using (I've got a short term memory). I hate itchy yarn! And to me that is stuff that has mohair in it, and some yarns that have angora or alpaca in it.
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? I'm not sure on this one, I'll have to get back to you...
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? Cheezy vampire books, those little Dove icecream bars, and What Not to Wear.
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week? Friday, Saturday, Tony, Nachos, and Rum.
9. What do you collect? Not much of anything. Well, yarn.
10. When is your birthday? March 21.
11. Do you have any wishlists? Yes, Amazon. My Amazon.com Wish List I have a wists too.
12. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? I am not too picky about yarns. I have a new niece/nephew on the way (I know what it is, but I cannot put it down here!). I wear a size small if you are buying a shirt, or even an extra-small if they've got it. If you want to know anything about me, then feel free to ask! I do not like pastels. Not even for babies. On ravelry my name is Rebeldaisy (if my pal is on there). Also, I do NOT crochet (it's not a prejudice, it's just that my knitting queue is so long, that I do not want to add learning to knit to the list right now).

No comments: