Wednesday, October 05, 2005

needle pal gifts and other

Here's the promised pic of the gift from my needle exchange pal! The picture is not all that great since it is pouring rain outside, but I received a very pretty skein of Noro, Zimmerman's Knitter's Almanac and the Yarn Harlot's new book, and of course some pretty funky needles size 11! I don't know if the needles are handmade or not, but they are amazing! My pal was Cecily over here!

Things have been like ARRRGGGHHH at the clinic. Sometimes dealing with people makes me insane! Seriously, when you are a professional you need to CALL people back when they leave you messages, especially when I am calling with concerns about a child. When I graduate and become a "real" attorney, let me never treat people so badly. I have dealt with some pretty horrible county attorneys and public defenders lately, ick.

Tomorrow Justice Breyer (US Supreme Court if ya don't know) is coming and talking at my school! I think its going to be an interesting experience, even more interesting in light of the confirmation/nominations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, what fun gifts! I hear that book is really good, you'll have to let me know how you like it! By the way, watch the mail, I sent you a package yesterday!
Hope things get a little less aggrivating at the clinic, I'm not a fan of rude/mean /discourteous people, I tend to get very aggrivated very quickly! Good Luck with all that.