Sunday, September 11, 2005

needle exchange questionnaire!

1. What do you like to knit or crochet? (socks, sweaters, etc.)
I like to knit sweaters, afghans, baby things...Not socks yet, but maybe soon.
2. What fibers do you like?
I would not consider myself too much of a snob. I like things that feel nicely. If that is an acrylic or a blend that is cool. If it is a pure wool, that's nice too.
3. What type of needles do you use most often?
I usually use my denise needles, except for when I need a size that it does not include.
4. Do you like to knit in the round?
Yes. I like to knit in the round but I do not like DPNS!
5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?
I know how to do the magic loop althought I haven't done it too much yet.
7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online? (knitpicks.com, knitpixie.com, jimmybeanswool.com....)?
I've shopped at both knitpicks and jimmybeanswool and I like them both!
8. Do you want to be surprised? then erase all your answers above and write surprise me!!!
I wouldn't mind if my pal decided to totally surprise me! Really I just love getting things in the mail and I will be happy with anything.


My mom has also signed up for this, and this will be her first time with a secret pal type of thing. I hope she gets someone who will treat her right. She really needs this! And hopefully she'll sign up for some more. She doesn't have a blog so hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of her present she receives.

I have so incredibly much to post about! But I've been doing so much home work this weekend, and I need to get to bed so I can wake up early tomorrow. Also hopefully tomorrow I will post an updated questionnaire for secret pal 6!

And my first spam comment! How fab!

No comments: