Tuesday, June 07, 2005

arrrgh!

I just had this huge long post with actual content and when I added the picture I some how messed up the entry. Damn.

I got my new Denise cords. Life time warranty is nice, but it is not so nice when a cord breaks and drops a lot of stitches!

I got my cascade 220 from Webs! This makes me happy. I probably would have been more happy if they would have informed me that part of the yarn is backordered. It would have been nice to drop me a line and let me know. Not to mention that this yarn took more then a month to get here, and still a good chunk of it is not here. I'm glad I didn't need it for a current project on a deadline! What am I going to do with all this yarn? Good question, I've got some ideas. My problem lately is I have so much I want to do!!

I wasn't going to update until I heard from my Secret Pal, but it seems like it is taking forever! So umm if you are my secret pal, contact me! I am impatient! I am having a good time already getting to know the person I am going to be spoiling! I've got quite a few ideas of things to make and send, and buy and send.

School for the summer started on Monday. Class at 7:30 am. Yikes! Too early, much too early to try to understand federal income tax law! Speaking of which, I should probably do my homework and take a nap.

No comments: